Horizon....an Epistemology

This is a Diary of my Life...in which I will write what I am facing , what I am conquering , what I am doing, what I am achieving..and stuffs...after all me too having life on earth.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Get Inspired!!!!

Hi All,
Everyone of us at some time want to get inspired and be an inspiration for some one.
Folowing are some quotes to get inspired and act.



















"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." John Wooden .


"Yesterday's home runs don't win today's games." Babe Ruth


"Hope is the dream of a soul awake. French Proverb

Good Bye and Take Care!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

niceee :)

how is married life? different?

12:26 PM  
Blogger The Furobiker said...

:)
good one

3:53 PM  
Blogger Gunjan Aylawadi said...

wonderful quotes there!!
real inspiring ones!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Blog Boy said...

@K
thanks.
yes it is different.

@Abhishek Khanna
thanks buddy.

@Gunj
Thanks..

11:35 PM  
Blogger Pri said...

very inspiring!!
nice ones :)

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home