Horizon....an Epistemology

This is a Diary of my Life...in which I will write what I am facing , what I am conquering , what I am doing, what I am achieving..and stuffs...after all me too having life on earth.

Monday, June 14, 2010

100 Posts


Hello Readers,


I just realized that this is my 101 post and I have completed 100 posts. I have completed these in approximately 4 years and that means 1 post fortnightly.


In these 4 years a lot of things have been changed, from good to better, I always think bad things happen for some good reasons which we do not know at that time. Thought are something which goes on our mind all the time it never stops. wiki definition is as below.


Thoughts are forms created in your mind, rather than the forms perceived through our five senses. internal chemical reaction from external factors.


New York is a great city a big one and people come here in the city with lot of ambitions, I really like the pace that this city carries. In order to change one's life, one should change thoughts.


Think different and think innovative, that is what will keep you alive in the competitions of life


I just spoke to her and it was so refreshing, you really feel good and positive if you are with your love one. I played pool today and have 5 direct shots to the pot, is not that amazing. yes it is. I never thought that I will be playing so nicely. It is all because of the hard work. it's not a rocket science. now in my list next is to learn programming and then guitar and then Yoga and then do PhD. :-)


Count down started from this week end. I like to count weekends then the days.

Week ends to go: 9

Our ability to achieve happiness and success depends on strength of our wings - catherine Pulsifier


Good Bye and take care!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home