Horizon....an Epistemology

This is a Diary of my Life...in which I will write what I am facing , what I am conquering , what I am doing, what I am achieving..and stuffs...after all me too having life on earth.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

life is fast and furious


Hello Readers,


Some time I think Life is so fast and sometimes it is a stand still.

A couple of months earlier I was just 1000Kilometers away from my home and now I am 10,000 miles away from my home. I am really not sure why everything is going so fast.
Anyway I just been to Harvard and believe me it is just amazing, Ambani borthers have studied from there and it is the number one business school in the world.
here is the photo of world's first calculus computer from IBM in Harvard science center. it can not even fit in to a single frame.

people here are very co operative and supportive, they will guide you for every bit u need.

I even spoke to the director for 10 minutes regarding what differentiates Harvard from other schools and the reply was "students". I observed students are very studious and ofcourse intelligent.

Next plan is to visit MIT.


A true leader seeks the leader in others.
-Rosie Cash

Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows oldFamous Quotes and Sayings - Franz Kafka

3 Comments:

Blogger Gunjan Aylawadi said...

A true leader seeks the leader in others.
very true!!
lookin fwd to ur post about MIT

10:03 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I have a friend at MIT.

are you planning to study there??

11:46 PM  
Blogger Blog Boy said...

@Gunj
yep will be covering tht this weekend.
@K
thanks. yeh...

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home