Horizon....an Epistemology

This is a Diary of my Life...in which I will write what I am facing , what I am conquering , what I am doing, what I am achieving..and stuffs...after all me too having life on earth.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Hello Readers,

Happy Father's day to all of you.

There is a news. I am getting the project which I wanted to work on right from my first day of first job around 5 years a go and after 5 years I am getting this opportunity which I am gonna crack it. Thanks to my Boss for all his help and support and believing in me that I can achieve it.
So nice of him, I will try my best and never let him down.

on 22Nd of this month there is my friend's birthday, we know each other for around 10 years now and it is really great to know that we still share same friendship, and doing so many funny things that we used to do many years back, Happy birthday to you my dear friend and may we always have same relationship that we are having right now.

I am missing my friends and families and now it is just 2 months left for meeting them. I spoke to all of my friend this week end and waw.. it felt so good.
There is really a problem in my personal life, It seems there is a trouble and we all will be drained in that. I just pray to god for making everything alright. Please pray for me.
It is just something that is beyond my control and I can not say anything to my near and dear ones.

I went to Bronx zoo and I must say it is awesome. It is very well maintained and very well managed. I saw lots of animals and endangered species.

Some of the pics.
















Grid thyself with the weapons of the knowledge and the armour of wisdom. Victory is won as much through strength of mind and will as through brawn and steel.

Good Bye and Take care!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home