Horizon....an Epistemology

This is a Diary of my Life...in which I will write what I am facing , what I am conquering , what I am doing, what I am achieving..and stuffs...after all me too having life on earth.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Innovative thinking

Hello Readers,

I think to stay alive in the competition one has to think informatively and to think a different and out of the box all the time one has to think all the time.

In India, there is a toughest competition to get in to IITs, People who do not get in to IITs go to MIT, Harvard and Carnegie but the first choice is IIT, out of 1, 60,000 students who appear for IITs only 3500 get selected so it is 1/10th of the total applicants and competition in MIT, Harvard and Carnegie put together. that is what quality is called. the people I met who are from IITs are one of the most confident and self assured. I wish I could have joined one of the tops.

I am happy as my trip is going to end in some days, yes now in some days ad not in months, happy to go back and spend time with family. also my plans for one more degree. I want to be a learner for life. learning and keep on learning.

Some times I think my friends are not real friends. they don't call me for long and always I am the one who make calls all the time, It's not that I do not want to call them but if I call them twice then I should expect them to call me at least once. anyways I have my own problems to solve and they have their own can not comment on that and I wont call them unless they call me.
may be this is just a phase and this too shall pass.

" Creative activity could be describe as a type of learning process
where teacher and pupil are located in the same individual"

- Arthur Koestler


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

You've got an incredibly wonderful weblog. To become a prosperous man or woman the fundamental factor would be to have positive thinking. Appreciate Sky Rocketing Accomplishment with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Develop Positive Thinking So You may Get rid of Strain From your Life, Boost Your Self-Confidence and Plan Yourself For Lifetime Good results!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home