Horizon....an Epistemology

This is a Diary of my Life...in which I will write what I am facing , what I am conquering , what I am doing, what I am achieving..and stuffs...after all me too having life on earth.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Life's Lessons can not be teached, it is to be experienced.




Hello Readers,






I found the following very good to read and archived...



Sharing with you all.



















"When all chips are down, when things are moving away and when darkness seems to spread in I know where to look into - my inner self. I know what I'm going through and who knows better than me what needs to be done and who better than my inner soul to guide me through. We all have our best friend inside our body in our soul but we need a vision to make it help us."

Good Bye and Take care!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gunjan Aylawadi said...

wow! absolutely inspiring!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Blog Boy said...

@Thanks

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home